Well, I guess I'm about to share why I just wanted to run away. Here's the snippets:
- It's lately been difficult for me to met daddy. He seemed like vastly busy and panic and stressful that when I finally met him, he had no time to listened to all my story as usual. And during my holiday, I only met him once. Yeah, once. Ironic isn't it? I still have sooooooo much things to tell, dad. And I keep waiting as I sit quietly.
- I lost someone that definitely been my precious one for this whole 9 months. It's not the separating that drives me sorrowful, it's the fact that's hitting me that he didn't feel lost the way I did. He even seemed like releasing the big burden he carried. No, no, I might be overthinking. But he had to choose. And I got to adjust it :) for the sake of his happiness.
- My home's getting hotter each day. Not by the sunshine exposure, but the everlasting stiffness that's going through my mom and me. My mom is a super woman who handles everything in the role of being single parent. But apparently she might be too tired to rule alone. So she's now in her lowest mood of everything. Never dare to even touch her, hehehe. But I luv u still mom.
And the last thing I could say is that I don't have someone appropriate to share those things directly. My best friends here are already busy after Ied Mubarak day ends. My best friend there I haven't tell, I'm just gonna wait until we meet and I shed her my whole creepy story. So I guess this blog is the best temporary place for me to confide in.
P.S: I Love You. xoxo.

5 komentar:
so Y No U call me ? :D
And who are u actually? :D
I'm your secret admirer :)
well, no u're not -_-
lol...
the fact is, i know you and all your habit.
but you don't know me, right?
guess, i'm in same school with you 6 years ago :)
Posting Komentar