Selasa, 07 Agustus 2012

how's your wedding plan gonna be?

1. how old are you?
18. What? Too young to participate? Oh whatever I'm bored.

2. are you single?
Uh I don't know hahaha

3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
24 the soonest, 28 the latest

4. do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?
yes. and no. I dont know like seriously.

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
Andrew Garfield ;)

6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
My bestfriends! And my dad.

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Garden wedding wud be cute ;)

8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Lucerne of course. Oh and Venice. Or paris.

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
As much as ppl me and my husbie are close with.

10. will that include your exes?
Dependent. Really really dependent.

11. how many layers of cake do you want? layers of cake?
I think that's just going to be my mom's business. She's great in cakes thingy.


12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Both. Hihi.

13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
Jangan lagu yang memancing kegalauan yang jelas-_- owl city and SO7's songs are great :9

14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
Since I want to held garden wedding plan, Barbecuing will be the only option~

15. champagne or red wine?
Emmmmmm.... none.

16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Right after the wedding :3

17. money or household items?
Household items! The cutest one.

18. how many kids would you like to have?
2 as twins hehe

19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
It gives me idea :3

20. whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
Everyone!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
;