As the journal goes on, I gotta admit to my ownself that I haven't do anything much during my entire life. I have these goals, I keep faith in my future, yet I didn't really try to make it true. I'm not much of a hard worker, these years. Therefore, I have to enforce myself to change this badass habbit if I really want to pursue my dream. I can't be a lazypants frog anymore.
So, to get to the exact point where one could define themselves as productive, I also made my own list-to-do everyday so that I have no day to be wasted on. Here it goes!
1. Every morning after waking up, don't lost urself in the middle of cyber world a.k.a twitter first, as it will take much of ur precious time. What's the good of being in it anyway?
2. U have to buy at leaaaaaaast 1 novel a month, yeah that's the very least. U gotta buy something to read as often as u can. Read them carefully and pay attention to the writing skills so u can improve urs.
3. The word "procrastinator" couldn't be ur middle name anymore. U gotta move on, babygirl. Do everything as soon as you can accomplish them, not a minute before the time they should be accomplished.
I think that's the most needed for now.
Ciao, you brilliant readers!
Happiest-at-the-busy-time-writer.

1 komentar:
Nice person with her nice blog. What a good combination :)
P.S : last year was a very good time for me when we're classmate in leadership class :D
Posting Komentar