Rabu, 19 September 2012

I love food. Problems?

I usually had too much leisure time yet I never really pulled to the desire of posting something here. And now,  I'm exactly in the stage of the most hectic time i had ever since I was born, and I keep finding myself want to update my blogpost. Oh, what a weird enhancement.

Well, all I can share is that I got really busy this week that I can't even reach my kosan before 10 PM like everyday. Of course I didn't always get busied by some task that should be accomplished (yea that's right), but I also need to balance my life by tucking some fun between them. Like today, I had morning class until noon (it's like 6 SKS combined), and I decided to go to Perbanas to had lunch with Avril and Panji. There's no particular reason we want to go there since my campus environmental is already fulfilled by food court and cafe. We only need a fresh air, LOL. After eating some very delicious mie ayam (you gotta try it! the food place is near perbanas campus named "mie yamin"), an idea popped into my head that suggested me to watch a movie at setiabudi. Fortunately, this is the very day TED movie is released. More fortunate, my friends were all accepting my invitation. Yaaay!

And the movie was pretty awesome. Well, since i'm not gonna spoiling anything, I just wanna shout that the movie is worth to watch, errrr except for some part that should be censored -_- hail TED! a badass teddy bear. 
Oh and I was crying during the movie. U know, romance movie never manage to get me cry, but a silly about live teddy bear does. Again, I'm weird.


It's TED! he looks cute, right? HAHA, wait until u see the movie :p

1 komentar:

@willyandod mengatakan...

hmm .. I want to try it too #MieYamin :9
oh so TED movie is a drama story

btw yesterday I saw in there TED poster at Djakarta Theater when I passed sarinah. I want to watch but hesitate .. heehe

Posting Komentar

 
;