Well, my life.
Have you ever wondered how much six months can change your whole life?
Let's just start from daily habit, friends, and even point of view.
Last semester, I was this girl whose life purpose wasn't as clear as now. I was active in campus organization, but it takes away all my effort in studying, and I was getting my worst IP ever.
Last 2 semesters, to be honest, wasn't at all my favorite time. I did some terrible mistake that if only I can turn back the time, I'd rather choose die than doing it.
But people change as time does, dude. I sooooooo much prefer my life right now.
This semester, all I got is a total productive day everyday.
1. I started to do daily jogging every morning, 1-2 hours a day. Still got those days where I accidentally skip the run, thou.
2. Got a part-time job in a lovely-environment-and-nice-people-and-close-to-home company, Morrigan Servicey. Go there everyday after or before class, except friday.
3. Got another internship chance in a fashion-based company, WhatIWear. Have to go there once a week, every monday. Got very busy with the tasks yet very happy at the same time.
4. Been a little more college person, lately. Always put more attention to the subject and write down everything (yes I didn't do this stuff last semester)
5. Joined the photography extracurricular again. Been very happy with the people inside it, they're all fun. Got to attend the meeting every friday night.
6. Going to have a routine meeting with my beloved english community every monday.
Guys, believe me, I might still not as busy as others, but for a very newbie like me, these things are such joykiller at first. I can't have my own lazy time on the bed anymore. I can't reach home before sunset anymore. I can't even have fun time in campus after class anymore.
But I got no regret. I'm really enjoy doing this. Every night I go to bed with this exhausted feeling, i'm happy because my daily activity wort every penny and the future.
Not to mention that I got these people who's stil there beside me to keep me sane. I can totally forget my cracked bone when I laugh with them.
And him. He is also my ultimate moodbooster this semester. He proves me that a precious thing takes a long time to get. He as well proves me that love can be very absurd. He is beyond my imagination. And I thank God for sending me someone who's proud of me regardless who I actually am, someone who loves me as much as I love him, someone who treats me very very gently, someone who never let me feel like im useless, and the most important thing, someone who makes me I am now, who makes me believe I can, who brings up my self confidence.
Dear F, I less than three you. Let's getting busy together :)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar