- 1: Full name : Nicy Octavia Wijaya
- 2: Zodiac sign : Scorpio
- 3: 3 fears : Scorpions, ignorant, rejection
- 4: 3 things I love : Food, Books, Lavender smell
- 7: My best friend? : For Now? Leliana Anggraini ;)
- 9: My best first date? : When someone made a graffiti of me on a big, big wall. lupa kapan.
- 10: How tall am I? : about 165 cm.
- 12: What time was I born? : 5 am.
- 13: Favorite color? : red, blue, black and white.
- (where is the 14?)
- 15: Favorite quote? : i'd rather live as if God's exist and die tofind out He doesnt, than live as if there is no God and die to fint out there is.
- 16: Favorite place? : Beach
- 17: Favorite food? : everything except seafood.
- 19: What am I listening to right now? : voices in my head. my keyboard taktiktaktik.
- 20: First thing I notice in new person? : the eyes, and smell.
- 21: Shoe size? : 39
- 22: Eye color? : brown
- 23: Hair color? : brownish
- 24: Favorite style of clothing? : Jeans and t-shirt.
- 28: Favorite movie? : CIN(T)A
- 29: Favorite song? : Best Friend - Toybox
- 30: Favorite band? : Ada Band, Owl City.
- 31: How I feel right now? : Hungry.
- 32: Someone I love? : AFM.
- 33: My current relationship status. : in relationship
- 34: My relationship with my parents. : I prefer to be with my dad.
- 40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night” texts? : Um-hm.
- 43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning? : on average: 1.5 hours.
- 45: Where am I right now? : My Sister's crib.
- 47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? : At Its Maximum Volume.
- 48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad? : Nope.
- 49: Am I excited for anything? : Yes.
- 50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? : I have my bestfriend.
55: What is something I disliked about today? : I haven't take a bath yet. - 57: What do I think about most? : Tifocraft and Entrepreneurship Program of Work.
- 59: Do I have any strange phobias? : Phobia of Being Rejected, maybe.
- 60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? : Both.
- 62: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? : None.
- 63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens? :I like the idea of aliens existence.
- 64: Do I believe in magic? : Yap.
- 65: Do I believe in luck? : Very much.
- 67: What was the last book I’ve read? : The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - Stephen King
- 68: Do I like the smell of gasoline? : Nope.
- 69: Do I have any nicknames? : Cici. Cing.
- 71: Do I spend money or save it? : Save to spend. hiks.
- 72: Can I touch my nose with a tongue? : No
- 73: Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me? : My pajamas is pink.
- 74: Favorite animal? : Cat.
- 75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM? : Snoring?
- 80: What is my favorite word? : “Kak Ci bucuuuuuk bau ketek udah pulang “ (papa)
- 82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say? : Haaaaaaaai. let's be friend! :D
- 84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power? : Relieve every unimportant scare feeling in myself.
- 86: What is my current desktop picture? : A photo of me, Rere, and Rendy.
- 89: Gotten pregnant? : Not Yet.
- 94: Had job? : Not yet.
- 95: Left the house without my wallet? : Never.
- 104: Been overweight? : Never
- 105: Been underweight? : Is it underweight to be 165 cm and 47 kg?
- 107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? : Always at holiday.
- 108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight? : never.
- 109: Been outside my home country? : Yes
- 110: Gotten my heart broken? : Yes.
- 119: Learned another language? : Japan.
- 134: What do I want for birthday? : A handmade gift wud be cute :3
- 135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names? : 2 as twins. Trisha Agitha and the other one will be decided by his dad.
- 138: What was my favorite toy as a child? : Remote Control cars, robots, playstation -_-
- 139: Favorite TV Show? : Nothing.
- 140: Where do I want to live when older? : Lucerne.
- 148: What I’m really bad at. : Singing.
- 152: What do I like about myself? : I never underestimate anyone, or even think negative about them before it really happen :)
Selasa, 31 Juli 2012
Copas dari blog sebelah, hehehe.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar