Minggu, 25 September 2011

Brand New Life.

How to spell this month? S-U-R-P-R-I-S-I-N-G. I can't really describe what i feel as for me, there are soooooo many things happen lately. As example, I went through my campus orientation called "UB's Week" at September 7-15. And since my skin is as sensitive as my heart (trust me, i'm the first one vomiting :p), it turns sadistically into reddish brown skin. It reminds me to that time when i was attending outbond session (a part of UB's week) with other freshmen. we were all wearing short-sleeved white t-shirt (given by campus) and then surrounded Perkemahan Bumi Cibubur land at NOON. yap, you read right. for you who have been there, you knew that the place is totally arid. can't explain more :| but hey! don't make it a serious problem. I prefer to think that this week is one of the most useful weeks ever. me with all the freshmen got our new spirit for we were being mentored by some great motivator, such as Ratih Ibrahim and Iwan Setiawan. they were giving us, especially me, a brand new bigger spirit to survive and win :)
Some of their great quotes that i will never, ever, forget:

"There is no free lunch." - Ratih Ibrahim. I heard it, and i think that it means that nothing in this world we would get by free. we should pay for every lil thing we want. pay doesn't always mean by money, but also by effort :)

"doesn't matter how little your wishes are, reach them with all your heart. and you'll be surprising to see the result." -Iwan Setiawan.

They are totally rock!! :D

Ugh, actually, there are so much thing i want to share here. So please take a lil patience to read my "curcol" okay :p

And yet, after i went through my college life, i finally have some new friends from different place and different personality. but still, until now, i prefer to be friend with boys than girls. I don't have any exact reason. But for me, boys are more simple than girls. It makes me comfort to be friend with them.

Yet I have Ridho Tejo Nugroho (Tejo), Iqbal M. Perdata (Ibam), Robby Al Ghafiqi (Obby),Genta Perdana (Genta), Farid Ahmad Ersaputra (Farid), Merdiansyah Hendra (Aan), Fauzan Isnanto (Ojan), Lucia Oktafani (Oii), etc. I'll be wasting all day long to show you all my friends :p

























Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
;